OBaMa-Event SoSe 2023
You are about to write your thesis and you are still missing an exciting topic? You want to get an overview of the different departments at the university and at DESY?
Then OBaMa – the orientation event for bachelor and master theses at HARBOR in Bahrenfeld – is the right place for you. Together with the young DPG, the student council invites a wide variety of research groups to present their activities and possible topics for theses on July 7 at 3:00 pm.
Don’t miss OBaMa on 07.07.2023 at 3pm at HARBOR!
List of all presenting groups:
- Theory of ultrafast light-matter interaction, Daria Gorelova
- Spectroscopy of molecular processes, Melanie Schnell
- Ultrafast Molecular X-ray Science, Dennis Meyer
- Experimental Biophysics, Arwen Pearson
- Particle physics & detector development, Peter Schleper
- Particle Physics Phenomenology, Gudrid Moortgat-Pick
- Ultracold topological matter, Christoph Weitenberg
- Scanning probe methods, Roland Wiesendanger
- Ultrafast Optics and X-rays, Franz Kärtner